Request for Preliminary Proposals
Proposals may be submitted by academic investigators and/or companies interested in the development of new therapies for AD.
Preliminary proposals should be one to four pages in length, and include:
- Proposed compound
- Rationale for therapeutic development for AD, including mechanism of action
- In vitro and in vivo studies supporting development for AD (if done)
- Preclinical toxicology (if done)
- Evidence of brain penetration
- Any human studies of the compound
All information provided by applicants will be considered confidential and will not be disclosed outside the ADCS.
Requests for additional information, as well as preliminary proposals, may be submitted at any time to:
Howard Feldman, MDCM, FRCP (C)
Director of the Alzheimer’s Disease Cooperative Study
Dean, Alzheimer’s Disease and Neurodegenerative Research